IMPORTANT: Email is the unique identifier for client accounts. If you have already created an account for your client (which is great by the way!!), it is important that you enter their preferred email and follow these steps to ensure they use this email when they Sign up so they link to the account that you have created for them.
1. Tap the menu icon .
2. Then select the Clients tab.
3. Type your client's name into the Search bar, then under the Search bar tap on the tile for the client you would like to invite to join Avgar Pro, this will bring up their Home page.
4. Check that you have entered your client's preferred email in the Client info tab (we encourage you to double-check with your client if you aren't sure). If you have not yet entered their email yet, then tap the pencil icon.
5. Enter your client's preferred email.
6. Tap the Send link (or Re-send link button - top left), this will send an email link to your client inviting them to join Avgar Pro.
7. They will receive a welcome email with a Free trial button.
6. When your client taps the Free trial button, they will be taken to the Avgar Pro Sign up page. Their name and email will be pre-populated. They will be able to edit their name, but NOT their email.
7. After they tap Sign up your client will land on their Home page, they can book a lesson online and see any upcoming lessons on their Activity Feed. To view their lesson content and use the Library and Calendar they will need to subscribe. All new subscribers receive a two-week free trial.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send the Sign up link to a client until you have taken followed the 10 important steps to personalize your service.