2. Inside the lesson page tap on the Lesson Title field to rename the lesson - when you or your client create a lesson it will be called 'Lesson' by default. We recommend you (or your client) renames the lesson because this will enhance the future learning value from every lesson using the Search functionality built into Avgar Pro. When choosing a title be as descriptive as possible, for example, if the category you choose for a lesson is Pitch, in the title describe the type of pitch function eg. 'bunker with a high lip.' or 'Long grass shot wet conditions'.
3. Tap Category+ to add a lesson category. By adding a category, the lesson will be included on the Green to Tee diagram on the client home page. Important: if you choose too many categories it reduces the value of the search functionality built into Avgar Pro. Therefore we recommend you add 1 to 2 categories per lesson.
4. Tap + box under Reason for lesson to choose an option: Note to client (written description), Video UVIEW, Image, PDF File or Combine UVIEW. We recommend that while en route to the coaching spot, you record a verbal conversation with your client about the reason for the lesson and download this into this section once you arrive at your coaching spot.
5. Tap + box under The Solution to select an attachment. We recommend using the Combine UVIEW feature in this section, you may find using the shapes overlay useful as well.
6. Tap + box under Form the Habit to select an attachment. We recommend using the verbal video description overlay in this section. This will be helpful for the client to use if at the driving range or practicing their swing.
7. Tap +Add exercise to bring in an exercise from your library of exercises. this exercise will also be stored in the client's library under the category of the lesson i.e. if the category is Chip then this exercise will appear under Chip in the client library. If you wish to give the client an exercise from another category i.e. course management, after the lesson select a new lesson time and add this exercise to this lesson so the client receives this info separately.
8. Tap +Add new to do under Coach's To Do (in the lesson or on your Dashboard) to add any actions for you, or your client, to do between lessons. Eg. Source an alignment stick for the client. Important: If you add the To Do inside the client's lesson, the client will be automatically selected, this will mean that the To Do item will appear on the To Do list inside all of their lessons. If you do not want to share the To Do with your client, you can tap their name to deselect them.
If you tap +Add new to do from your Dashboard you can choose to add a client, or if the To Do is only for yourself then leave this field empty. Fill in description. Make sure that the High priority slide button is switched off, unless the task is high priority. Tap save. All To Do items will appear on your Coach's To Do List on your Dashboard in date order (newest at the top) and you can find completed To Do items by tapping History. Your clients can also add To Do's inside their lesson, but you won't be able to see them.
9. Tap +Add note under Lesson Note (for Coach's Record) to add a note to yourself. We recommend you put notes here that are relevant to a client's next lesson. Eg. swing, weight distribution, upcoming events etc.
When you +Add note inside a lesson, it will also appear inside Client info under Coach's Record (including Lesson Notes). If you +Add note inside Client info under Coach's Record (including Lesson Notes), the note will only appear here.