To personalize your service for the client, we recommend that you can follow the (relevant) steps below before you send them the sign up link.
Following these steps will populate the client's Home page, Green to Tee, Lesson tab, Exercises, and their Profile.
1. From the Dashboard tap the Menu icon then select Clients, tap on the name of the client that you would like to edit. Tap the Dashboard tab.
2. Tap +Add cap to select a coloured cap for your client (if applicable).
3. Tap +Add associates to link your client to one or more of your other clients.
4. Tap (or scroll to) the Charts tab next to Complete golfer tap View details using the + and - buttons adjust the numbers to reflect your client's ability in the four areas Course Management, Physical, Mental and Golf Skill.
5. Tap the Anatomy tab, add data for the dominant body parts and tap +Add new injury if relevant.
6. Tap the Client info tab, add as much client data as you can, the client will also be asked to fill in a questionnaire, that will populate the Client info section of their profile when they first log in.
7. Tap the Lessons tab, under Coach's record we recommend that you add notes here about your client that will help you prepare for their upcoming lessons. You can also add notes inside their lessons and these will appear under Coach's record on the Lessons tab as well.
8. Tap the +Add note under Confidential notes to make a note specific to your client that you would like to remain hidden from view.
9. To populate the Past lessons tab and the client Home page, we recommend adding at least one past lesson using the Add a lesson process. It is essential that you +Add category to each past lesson that you create because this is what populates the Green to Tee feature on each client's Home page. We recommend that you ONLY add ONE category i.e. chip or putt to each lesson because then the client gets an appropriately categorized golf journey. Adding these lessons is a gift to your clients so we suggest that you could use their birthday or Christmas day as a gift date to add historical lessons and videos - up to you!
10. To populate each client's library we recommend adding an exercise to each of their past lessons. If you have already added a number of exercises to your lesson library (as recommended) then it is easy to add a relevant exercise to each lesson.
11. On the Client tab, client Home page top right, tap Send link, this will send an email inviting the client to sign-up to Avgar Pro by tapping the Free trial button. After the client enters their name and password a pop-up page will advise the client of a 6 week free trial period before they are required to subscribe. There are 3 subscription options.
Note: To input text, it may be easier to tap the microphone button on the keyboard and dictate instead of typing.